For this week, the theme is St. Patrick's Day. All about the green! Below is my card I made with Ally, trying to put the hat on her teddy bear. How cute is this image?!
The green cardstock is from Bazzil. The designer paper is from Best Creations, Inc. The flowers are new from Hero Arts. I used my EK Success corner punch for the corners of the card.
I cut Ally and her teddy bear with my Nestabilities large square die-cut. The green circle scallop is also from Nestabilities. I colored Ally and her teddy bear with the following Copic colors:
E00, R20, YG63, E35, Y13, the colorless blender and C13 for Ally and her teddy bear's shadows.
The sentiment is from Studio G, inked with Memento Bamboo Grass and cut with my Nestabilities petitie oval die-cut.
Be sure to visit Tellen's Place store and check the other images available.
Can't wait to see what you come up with. Be sure to link your entry to the Tellen's Place Challenge Blog. Also, be sure to pick up your freebie image this week - Jessica holding a shamrock. :)
Thanks for stopping by!














5 comments:
Just thought I'd stop by and say hi to a fellow DTM at Robyns! Fab card! xxx
Love your DP and your coloring. Awesome job! :-)
I am crazy about all your designer papers, Alicia! This is a really great post and the coloring is awesome! Hmmm...since we live in the same city, we should get together and scrap! :p
Alicia, I love how you colored Ally, and the papers you used are perfect together!
Hugs,
Michelle B.
Hi Alicia, nice to meet you. I just stopped by to hello and to let you know that I love your papers and to ask if you made those flowers they are really great. Welcome aboard...
Post a Comment