I am excited to be a new Design Team Member for Tellen's Place and Tellen's Place Designs. I was excited when I got the e-mail from Michelle, the DT Coordinator and Terry the Owner that I was chosen. Terry, Michelle and the rest of the DT are wonderful ladies and I look forward to working with them.
Click here to visit Tellen's Place Blog and check out all the great designs from the DT and the weekly challenges. Also click here to check out Tellen's Place Designs, where the digi images can be purchased, as well as kits for cards and pages.
Stay tuned for my debut with Tellen's Place on Wednesday for their Wednesday Challenge!
Hugs,













1 comment:
Welcome to Tellen's Place Alicia. My name is Joyce and I have been on the design team for about a month. But I have been a follower and supporter since the beginning. This is a wonderful team.
Post a Comment