Here is my card I created with Melinda:
I wanted to create a card with a spring like theme. Getting tired of all the rain. :)
Orange and red cardstock is from Bazzil. The designer paper is from My Mind's Eye Penny Lane Collection. Melinda was cut, using my Nestabilities large rectangle and large scallop rectangle die cuts. I used the following Copic colors on Melinda:
C3, C5 (fur), RV32, R20, R08, Y17, R37, YG06, W1 and W3. I also added some sparkle to the flower pot with my Sakura glitter pen and At You Spica orange pen for the orange flowers.
The sentiment is from Hero Arts, cut with my Nestabilities petite oval and petite scallop oval die-cuts.
Ribbon and red stick-on gems are from my stash.
Thanks for stopping by! See you Saturday for another great challenge from Robyn's Fetish!
Hugs,















3 comments:
Super Cute Alicia! Love your gray mouse with those rosie cheeks!
Feeling very tired these days but taking it one day at a time! Thanks for checking on me.
Hugs,
Michelle B.
looks awesome!!! Great job on your card.
Very cute! I love all the scallops you've incorporated in your card. Love it!!!! :-)
Post a Comment