Sunday, March 7, 2010

Robyn's Fetish Freebie Digi Sticker Monday and announcing new DT members!


Happy Monday!  It is time for another freebie digi sticker from Robyn's Fetish.  I am proud to show you what Robyn's Fetish has for today's freebie!

 

Not too early to think about St. Patty's Day!  My husband even loved the sticker and gave me some good tips for creating my card with the sticker.  To get this sticker, visit the challenge blog!

Here is my card I created with the sticker:




Green cardstock is from Bazzil.  The designer paper is from My Mind's Eye new collection Quite Contrary.  I used my Nestabilities large square and large circle as a background for the mug.  The corners were cut using my EK Success corner punch.  The sentiment is from Studio G, inked with Memento Bamboo Grass.
I am also proud to announce new DT members that have joined Robyn's Fetish.  Their work is superb.  Be sure to visit their blogs and show them some love.

Christina
Claudine
Faye
Guylaine
Nicole

Thanks for stopping by! See you on Wednesday for another digi freebie!

Hugs,


4 comments:

confessions of a paper addict said...

Great work as always hun. I love it!

Big Hugs
Robyn

Guylaine Seyer said...

Hi Alicia!
I'm glad to join the team and discover your blog!

Do What You Love said...

Alicia, what beautiful paper you have there. I love that mug too - great image and goes well with celebrating St. Patrick's Day, doesn't it? The use of the corner punch is very creative - looks like one I should add to my small collection. ;) Love that inking on the sentiment!

CraftyMomOf3 said...

you rocked this out hunnie!! love it!!