Below is my card with Sweet La-La
Brown and red cardstock is from Bazzil. The designer paper is from Basic Grey, which I used on Sweet La-La's background, her dress and the flowers cut out on the bottom of the card. The red cardstock was embossed with my Cuttlebug Floral Fantasy embossing folder. The border on the bottom of the card was punched out, using my Martha Stewart scallop punch. The red and brown ribbon is from May Arts. The corners were punched with my EK Success punch. Sweet La-La's background was cut out using my Nestabilities large circle and large circle scallop die-cuts.
Sweet La-La was colored using the following Copic colors:
E00, E33, E35, R20, RV34, R35, E39
Thanks for stopping by!
Hugs,













5 comments:
Hello Alicia. Your card is delightful. Such a fab image and the colours are just perfect.
You have brought back happy memories, as I too used to play with the paper dolls and loved cutting out the outfits, great fun. Those were the days, happy times. Happy crafting Alicia.
Love Sandra xx
Hi Alicia, what a beautiful paper piecing job - I love that dress on Sweet La-La. Did you get your stamp at Cranberry Hill Mercantile? Love the embossing - this is so pretty! ;)
Adorable card, Alicia! Love how you paper pieced Lala's dress!
Thank you so much for playing with us at La-La Land!
Awww, this is so SWEET! I love this cute LaLa--one I don't have quite yet but have been wanting. Love your paper piecing. THANKS so much for playing along with us at La-La Land Crafts!! *Ü*
Awww....totally sweet! Great paper piecing! Thanks so much for playing along with us at La La Land Crafts!
Post a Comment