Happy Wednesday! It is February already! I can't believe how fast January flew by! Hope you are having a great week so far.
It is Robyn's Fetish Wacky Wednesday and time for another freebie! Please stop by the challenge blog for this week's freebie - the lovely Gretchen!
Isn't Gretchen the cutest? I felt like making something sweet and spring like.
It's been awhile since I have made an easel card. I enjoy making them and also seeing the reaction from people as to how I made the card. There are lots of instructions out there to make an easel card. One of them that I particularly like is from Splitcoast Stampers. Check out Beate Johns's tutorial here.
Here is my easel card with Gretchen:
The pink and green cardstock is from Bazzil. The designer paper is from We R Memory Keepers. The corners were cut using my Cuttlebug. I used my Martha Stewart punch for the pink border accent. I used The Robin's Nest Dew Drops to add some bling to the accent on the front of the card.
Gretchen was cut using my Nestabilities small petitie oval and scallop and was colored using the following Copic colors:
E00, E33, E35, R20, RV32, RV34, YG03, and W1 for the shadow
For the inside of the card, the sentiment is from Hero Arts, inked with Memento Ladybug ink and cut with my Nestabilities small petite oval and scallop. The buttons are from Basic Grey. The gold ribbon is from my stash.
Be sure to visit my other team member's blogs and give them some love!
Jeanette
Kristyn
Leanne
Meredith – Awesome DT Coordinator
Mia
Michele
Michelle
Robyn – Owner and wonderful leader
Stephanie
Suzanne
Wendy
Be sure to stop by RF's shop for February's digi stamp releases and the other designs the store has to offer. Also check out RF's forum. The forum is updated all the time with all kinds of fun stuff.
Thanks for stopping by! Be sure to stop by Saturday for another great RF Saturday challenge!
















4 comments:
Simply Adorable Alicia! Great job on this Easel card!
Hugs,
Michelle B.
she IS the cutest and I LOVE what you've done with her! so pretty and SO SPRINGY!!! awesome!!!!
=)
So cute Alicia!!! Love that paper!
We have a lot of snow here in north Sweden but this card make me so happy because it reminds me of spring and summer. Beautiful!
Post a Comment