Friday, February 12, 2010

Robyn's Fetish Saturday Challenge - A Blog Hop!

Happy Saturday!  Welcome to Robyn's Fetish Weekly Saturday Challenge!!  Today is a special day for two reasons.  First, it is my husband and daughter's birthdays today!  Second, it is also a new image release hop!  
 If you came to my blog from the challenge blog, you are in the right place.  If not, please return to the challenge blog to find out all the details.
Here are the rules!!!

1.  This is a color challenge.  Use all of the colors below in your project.

  • royal blue
  • light blue
  • black
  • white
  • grey/silver
2.  Create any project. 
If you use a Robyn's Fetish Image AND post about it on your blog you will be entered TWICE into the drawing to win 3 of Robyn's Images of your choosing PLUS a special surprise!!!

3.  You MUST leave a comment on each team members blogs in order to be eligible to be entered into the challenge. 

4.  Lastly, in order to be entered into the drawing to win, please let us know of one thing that you would like to see in the Shoppe at Robyn's Fetish. 
Leave this information in the comments section in the challenge blog.  

Deadline is Friday, February 19th at 12 PM EST

And here is the hop order in case you get lost: 
Here is my card for today's challenge using one of the new images - My Dolly!  I am also entering my card for this week's La-La Land Crafts Weekly Wednesday challenge - No Designer Paper.

 

The blue, black and grey cardstock is from Bazzil.  I punched out the black and grey cardstock with my Martha Stewart punch. I used my Cuttlebug embossing folder Perfectly Paisley for the light blue background and the Swiss Dot embossing folder for the royal blue background of My Dolly. I used my Nestabilities small circle and scallop for My Dolly.  The corners were punched out using my EK Success punch. The ribbon and silver pearls are from Michaels craft store. The flowers and the gem flowers are from Petaloo. 

 I used Neenah Solar White paper for My Dolly, which I pretty much use for all of my stamped images.  Works great with Copic markers.  I colored My Dolly with the following Copic colors:

E00, R20, C3, C5, W1, B14, B28, and E35

I also used my At You Spica pen baby blue for My Dolly's shoes and her doll.

Your next stop on the blog hop is the lovely Carina!

After you are finished with the blog hop, be sure to stop by the store to see all the new release images and the digital stickers as well.

Thanks for stopping by!  Enjoy the blog hop!

Hugs,


11 comments:

Carina said...

Hej!
Och godmorning.Love ditt kort det är underbart.

Kramar från mig!

stuffie said...

LOVE the colors!!!! I am a HUGE fan of the border punches, this one looks great!!!

grandmalee said...

What a beautiful card! I love the bold colors & your coloring is awesome!

Jeanette said...

This is adorable Alicia. I love the sparkles.

Marlene said...

Love your take on this challenge! I participated because I love these images, and the color combination "spoke" to me. :)

Elena said...

This card is so beautiful! I love all the blue colors here!
Thank you so much for playing with us at La-La Land Crafts!

Lisa Hjulberg said...

Sweet!

Irina Blount said...

Very cute!! Thank you so much for playing along at La-La Land Crafts Weekly Challenge!!
Hugs!!
:) Irina

DQ said...

Cute card, great color choice

Elizabeth said...

My Dolly is such a playful image, love the card and thanks for sharing the detail in creating it.

Margreet said...

stunning card Alicia........great use of all colours......fab colouring!
xxx Margreet