Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Robyn's Fetish Wacky Wednesday Freebie!


It's Wednesday and time for another freebie from Robyn's Fetish. :)  This week's freebie is Candy Glamour Girl!


Candy was so much fun to work with.  Here is my card I created with Candy!

The cardstock is from Bazzil.  The designer paper is from Three Bugs In A Rug.  The corners I punched out using my EK Success punch.  The scallop border was punched using my Martha Stewart punch.  The pearls are from my stash.

Candy was cut out using my Nestabilities small and small scallop squares and was colored with the following Copic colors:

E00, Y15, Y17 (blending of her hair), R37, R20, B52 and W1 (for shadowing).



For the inside of the card, the sentiment is from Hero Arts, inked with Memento Ladybug ink.

To get Candy, visit the challenge blog here.  Also be sure to visit my DT's blogs to see their creations:

Carina
Jeanette
Kristyn
Leanne
Meredith – Awesome DT Coordinator
Mia
Michele
Michelle
Robyn – Owner and wonderful leader
Stephanie
Wendy

And be sure to check out the store to view all the images PLUS digi stickers!

Also, drop by the forum.  So many people are joining everyday and there are lots of activities so check it out!

Make sure to come back on Saturday for a special treat you don't want to miss!

Hugs,


7 comments:

CraftyMomOf3 said...

alicia!!! i LOVE the color palette you chose!!! she is simply ADORABLE!!! you did a fantastic job...and i love the layout!! so cute!!

Paivja said...

Wonderful card! Like it!!!

Mia said...

I love the red & blue combo, and that MS punch is awesome! I never remember to put something on the inside. Awesome sentiment! Great job! :-)

Marlene said...

Adorable card! I'm loving this image!

stuffie said...

love the DP!! Great job, this is such a fun image to play with!

grandmalee said...

I adore your card! Love your coloring & how well it matches everything!

Carina said...

Hi!

Your card is so sweet.

Hugs from me!