I have lots of family and friends who did either celebrate a birthday, graduation or a milestone recenlty Luckily for this week's challenge, I have a couple of cards that I made recently that I can use. :) So I decided to use this card that was for a friend of mine for her birthday that I posted recently. A very simple card:
I used the Penny Black stamp"...your birthday" (love the critter) and the sentiments collection for the happy birthday phrasing and the dotted circles (colored by Colorbox colors orange and red).For the colors of the critter, I used Copic Markers E33 (Sand), E35 (chamois), RV13 (tender pink) and the colorless blender. The present and the icing of the cake was in R37 (carmine), which is starting to become my favorite red color. RV13 was used again for the first layer of icing on the cake. I used Y17 (golden yellow) for the cake color and lighting of the candle with a little bit of the orange "at you spica" pen. :)
Happy Birthday to the Penny Black Saturday Challenge Blog. Thanks for letting me be part of the group and for sharing your creative ideas!
Thanks for stopping by!













6 comments:
fabulous card Alicia....love that super cute hedgie...thanks for joining in the birthday fun this week....Hugs Kath xxxxxx
Oh what a sweet card Alicia, love this cute hedgie. Thanks for joining in the birhtday fun this week at PBSC.. good luck with my candy.
Have a lovely day
hugs
Tracie :)x
Oh this is fabulous! Such a cute stamp and I love how you've decorated inside!
Good luck with the PB birthday candy draw and thanks for joining in!
Beth xx
Thanks for joining in our birthday fun dear and with such a cute card too
Hugs Jacqui x
Fab birthday card :o)
x
Gorgeous sweet card - thanks so much for joining in the PBSC first birthday celebrations and good luck!
Pauline x
Post a Comment