Sunday, June 27, 2010

Thanking A Wonderful Friend

I thought I would take a break from cards and make something different.  I wanted to make a gift box with some jewelry that I am still working on to give to my friend as a thank you for being such a great friend.  I found this great tutorial on Splitcoast Stampers for an "all in one box."  It does make a cute box for favors.  Click here to see the tutorial. 

I am entering my box to La-La Land Crafts for their "white on white" challenge this week.  I do like the color white - very clean and can be used for simple and/or elegant kinds of projects.

Below is the box I made, using Window La-La, one of La-La Land Crafts' images:


Supplies:
Bazzil cardstock
Cuttlebug swirl embossing folder
May Arts ribbon
Window La-La colored with the following Copics: E00, E33, B52, BV04, RV11, and the colorless blender
Hero Arts sentiment


Thanks for stopping by!

Hugs,

6 comments:

Jane Izumi Matsumoto said...

Terrific project, Alicia! I love the embossing that you did behind Lala. Your coloring is very pretty. Fabulous ribbon treatment! Thank you for joining in on the fun at La-La Land Crafts!

Irina Blount said...

Cute box Alicia!! Love how you colored Lala!! Thank you SO MUCH for playing along at La-La Land Crafts this week!!

Hugs!!
:) Irina

Cheryl Valadez said...

What a wonderful take on the challenge! Lala looks fab and I'm sure your friend will love this adorable little box! Thanks for playing along this week at La-La Land Crafts!

Do What You Love said...

Alicia, congratulations on winning Top 3 at La La Land! This is so exciting! Woohoo!!

Kristine said...

Hi Alicia! This is sooo CUTE! Love your your little flowers on the end too! =) Congrats on being Top 3 this week!!

Maureen said...

What a great little gift! Thanks for joining us at La-La's Weekly Wednesday Challenge!