Sunday, June 13, 2010

Summer time "blues" and moos. :)

I had a chance to participate in this week's La-La Land Crafts challenge.  Their challenge this week is to create something using the color blue as the focus color.  I originally had my card for their "summertime" challenge last week, but didn't finish in time.  So glad to use my card for their challenge this week.  I hope the shade of blue I chose is OK.  I would call it a "blue-green." 

Below is my card for the challenge:



Supplies:
Bazzil cardstock
Graphic 45 designer paper
La-La Land's new summertime image Summer Bill and Maya and the sentiment.  Bill and Maya were colored with the following Copic colors: E33, E37, E00, E70, Y17, BG23, W3 and the colorless blender
Nestabilities petitie oval and petitie oval scallop die-cuts
Sakura glitter pen

Thanks for stopping by!


Hugs,

4 comments:

Do What You Love said...

What a cute card, Alicia - the cows are so cute and the papers are really fabulous - love it! Great sentiment too! :-)

Always with a Sentiment said...

Hello Alicia. Fabulous card and I love that cute image. Your papers are fantastic, so pretty. Good luck with the challenge. Happy crafting.
With love, Sandra xx

Irina Blount said...

CUTE, CUTE, CUTE!!! Love your coloring and the choice of paper!! Thank you SO MUCH for playing along at La-La Land Crafts!!

Hugs!!
:) Irina

Maureen said...

This is just adorable!! Love the colors and papers! Thanks for playing with us at La-La's Weekly Wednesday Challenge!