Below are the Copic Colour Challenge colors for this week:
And here is Mojo Monday's sketch to use - either a circle or a square. Or if I had more time, I would have done both. :)
I love the sketch! Such a simple, but elegant design. :)
Below is my card:
The pink and brown cardstock are from Bazzil. The designer paper and buttons are from Basic Grey. The red and pink ribbon is from May Arts. The gold ribbon is from my stash.
The image is from Penny Black's Piece of My Heart collection, cut using my Nestabilities Labels die-cuts. The image was colored with the following Copic colors:
E00, E33 (CCC challenge colors), R20, R85 and the colorless blender
I also added some bling to the cupcake box and tops of the cupcakes with Stickles fruit punch glitter glue. The ribbon was decorated with The Robin's Nest Dew Drops.
Thanks for stopping by!
Hugs,















No comments:
Post a Comment