Saturday, October 24, 2009

Magnolia Easel Card Sketch

This is my first entry into Magnolia-licious High Lites! I have admired the stamps for awhile and finally got a couple of them. All of them are so cute!

For the month of October, Magnolia-licious High Lites's challenge is to create a card using the DT member's sketch. The sketch was of an easel card, which I have used on a couple of other occasions. Link to the challenge and sketch is
here.

Below is my entry:



The cardstock is from Core'dinations (french roast). The background paper is from My Mind's Eye. I used my Nestabilities petitie small oval and petite small oval scallop for the image. The image was colored with the following Copic colors:

E00, RV32, RV34, R20, E37, and the colorless blender. I also used the At You Spica gold pen to highlight the oval scallop.

The sentiment is from Hero Arts, stamped with Memento Rich Cocoa ink. The woven ribbon is from May Arts. The stick on brown pearls and my brown and pink ribbon are from my stash.

Thanks for stopping by!

Hugs,


No comments: