Two different patterned papers
Color combo: red, brown and cream
Embossing (dry or heat)
Scallops
Paper piercing
Talk about a challenge! This is one challenge that was a little difficult for me to begin. After I found what I had plus getting a few things, here is my entry:

Here is Window La-La. She was colored with Copic markers E33, E35, E00, G94, RV13, R37, and the colorless blender. I used my Nesties square scallop and square shapes with Window La-La. The cardstock is from Core'dinations. The background papers are from Bo Bunny. I distressed the background paper with Memento's Rhubarb Stalk ink.
For the embossing, I embossed Happy Birthday from Cuttlebug's Happy Birthday template. I paper pierced the corners of the card and the square scallop. The ribbon is from my stash. The flowers are from Doodads.
Thanks for stopping by!
Hugs,












4 comments:
This is really CUTE Alicia!! I love how you have incorporated all the challenges into your card!! Great layout too!! Cute, cute, cute!!
Hugs!!
:) Irina
So pretty! Love Window Lala and the paper is beautiful! Great job with a tough challenge! Thanks for playing with us at La-La's Weekly Wednesday Challenge!
Alicia, this is just adorable, great layout on it and how fab are those papers :).
Thanks for joining us this week on La-la land :).
Hugs
Sheila xx
Hi Alicia! Wonderful card! I love how you took the embossed words from the Cuttlebug folder to create your sentiment. Thank you for joining in on the fun at La-La Land Crafts! xx Jane
Post a Comment