
Meet Pumpkin La-La! I paper pieced her overalls and shirt, using paper from American Crafts. I used the following Copic colors to color her:
YR04 and G94 (for the pumpkin), E09, B12, E00, RV02, E39 and the colorless blender
The fence is from C.C. Designs Sugarplum Autumn designs set. I colored the fence using a blend of E33 and E35 and the grass YG99. The sentiment is also from that set.
Cardstock for the card and sentiment is from my stash. The green background paper is from Bazzil. The polka dot paper is from Bo Bunny. The eyelets are from my stash. The two brown flowers are from Doodads. I used Memento's Rich Cocoa ink to distress the card.
Thanks for stopping by!
Hugs,












9 comments:
Pumpkin Lala looks so adorable! This is such a great card, Alicia! Nice paper piecing and love the distressing! Thanks so much for playing along at La La Land Crafts!
It may have been a challenge for you but you sure raised to it - it looks AWESOME. Great work and thanks for joining in with the paper piecing Challenge at La La Land.
TFS
Paul
Fabulous card.
Love pumpkim La la and I loe how you've pieced her shirt.
Thanks for joining LLWWC.
xoxo karin
What a great fall scene with Pumpkin Lala!! Love how you paper pieced her overalls and shirt!! Thank you SO MUCH for playing along at La-La's Weekly Wednesday Challenge!!
Hugs!!
:) Irina
Alicia, you did an AWESOME!!! job of paper piecing Pumpkin Lala, she looks fabulous!!.
thanks for joining us this week in La-La Land :).
Hugs
Sheila xx
Awesome! You did a GREAT job with the paper piecing! Thanks for playing in our challenge at La-La Land Crafts.
Adorable card Alicia!! I just love this image and your paper piecing is fabulous!! Thanks so much for joining us in the challenge at La La Land!
:)Kathy
So cute! Great job with the piecing and love that fence behind Lala! Thank you for joining us at La-La's Weekly Wednesday Challenge!
Hiya, Alicia! You did good!! Terrific job on the paper piecing and wonderful coloring with the Copics! LOVE the fence! Thank you for playing along with us this week at La-La Land Crafts! xx Jane
Post a Comment