Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Introducing Sweet La La!

Been a rough week for me. Just getting over a cold and going through personal issues. It was great for me to get back into paper crafting. Such a great outlet for me when I hit the blues.

I am doing another combining of challenges this week. This week's Copic Colour Challenge features the following colors:


I am also participating in a new challenge for the company La-La Land Crafts! Irina Blount is a local Bay Area paper crafts teacher who decided to venture and start her own stamp company! Her creations by her designers are so adorable. It seemed like the perfect time with the Copic Colour Challenge colors to use one of her stamps. So here is my entry from the La-La Land Craft blog Wednesday challenge:




The first challenge for La-La Land Crafts is "Flower Power"! Must use at least one flower in the creation.

Meet Sweet La-La. She was colored with the Copic Colour Challenge colors plus the colorless blender (o), E00, RV32, and YG63. Cardstock is from my very old stash of paper. Background paper is the double-sided Bo Bunny Back to Basics, distressed with Memento Cantalope and Potter's Clay ink.. Flowers are from Prima. I used my Nesties large rectangle and large scallop rectangle for Sweet La-La and added some At You Spica gold dots. I added in a rub on from October Afternoon to Sweet La-La. The zig zag ribbon is from my old stash of ribbon.
Thanks for stopping by!

Hugs,







13 comments:

Anonymous said...

Adorable card Alicia!! I love it!! The colors are fabulous and your flowers are gorgeous!! Thanks so much for joining the challenge with us at La Land!!
:)Kathy

Irina Blount said...

Alicia, what a cute card!! Lala looks so adorable with the rosy cheeks!! Thank you so much for playing along at La-La's Weekly Wednesday Challenge!!
Hugs!!
:) Irina

Lisa Hjulberg said...

Great card, Alicia! Don't you just love these images??? Thanks so much for playing in our first challenge at La-La Land Crafts!

Patricia Garcia said...

Nice card I made one using those same colors for the copic color challenge, at first I didn't know where to start but then I didn't want to stop!!

Kimmi said...

Gorgeous card. Love the colours and your little Lala is coloured beautifully!

Thanks for playing along at La-La Land Crafts

Kimmi x

Paul said...

The colour co-ordination between Lala and the paer is great. Thanks for joining in with the first challenge – hope you join in again soon.
TFS
Paul

Maureen said...

Great card! Love the ric-rac and those fabulous flowers! Thank you for joining us at La-La's Weekly Wednesday Challenge!

Unknown said...

Awesome card! I agree with Irina, lvoe those rosy cheeks!! Thanks for playing along at La La Land Crafts!

Jane said...

How cute! Wonderful flowers and colors used... and how sweet are those rosy cheeks?! Thank you for joining in on the fun with us at La-La Land Crafts!
xx
jane

Sue from Oregon said...

Oh how cute! Thanks for stopping in on our first challenge at La-La Land Crafts!

Karin said...

Great card!!
Love the beautifull coloured papers, flowers and your colouring is fabulous.
Thanks for joining la-la-lands 1st challenge.

xoxo karin

Stacey said...

Such a sweet card! I love how bold and beautiful it is.

Thanks for joining us at the Copic Colour Challenge. Hope to see you again soon!

suzARTe said...

another gorgeous card. The flowers look so pretty