I love the 4th of July! BBQs, fireworks and spending time with family and friends! It is also my parents' anniversary! I love the story they tell me about their wedding day. They almost didn't get a florist or someone to do the cake because those stores were closed on the holiday. Luckily everything worked out and they had a great wedding. Even got a big stash of fireworks from a friend of theirs as a wedding present. Don't know if they set them off that day or not. :)
I made this card for them for their anniversary this year.

The paper is from Best Creations. The stars are from Hero Arts Galaxy of Stars collection, stamped with Memento Ink Tuxedo Black, Danube Blue and Lady Bug. I used my petitie oval Nestabilities for the sentiment (from Hero Arts Everyday Sayings). American Crafts was the rickrack blue ribbon I used. I used my Sakura glitter pen to do the dots around the red oval.
Happy 4th of July!
No comments:
Post a Comment