Tuesday, September 21, 2010

A Cheerful Card To Beat The Cold Blues...

My husband and I are home today with colds, while our daughter is out and about in daycare having a great time.  Ah why are kids so resilient to colds?

To beat the cold blues, I thought I would attempt to make a cheerful card.  With my stuffy head, it took awhile to come up with something, but I did and I love it!

The card I made is for the Chi Chi Memories sketch challenge.  The images are just too cute, who wouldn't have a smile on their face seeing them? :)

Below is the sketch and my card for the challenge:



Supplies:
Bazzil cardstock
DCWV designer paper (Nana's Kids)
Sentiment from DCWV
Queen and Company green border
The kids were cut with Nestabilities rectangle and rectangle scallop die-cuts and colored with the following Copics:
E00, E02, R20, E35, E37, YR02, B24, Y38, and W1

And now back to bed to beat the cold!  

Thanks for stopping by!


 Hugs,

4 comments:

Audrey Ernst (hippieaud) said...

SO CUTE! You did a WONDERFUL job on this card, LOVE the colors and that looped ribbon below the images is FABULOUS:) Thanks so much for playing along at CHI CHI MEMORIES sketch challenge.

Always with a Sentiment said...

Hello Alicia. What a fab, fun card. Love the cute images. So many wonderful bright colours. Love the design too.
Hope you are feeling much better soon. Happy crafting.
Love Sandra xx

Yenni Natalia said...

Perfect choice of image and sentiments alicia :)

love the card as well

thanks for playing along at CCM challenge and good luck :)

hugs
yenni

mrsk06 said...

Oh Alicia it would defo cheer me up lass!! I love your fun card!

Thanks for playing along with Chichi Memoires hope to see you for the next challenge!

Hugz

Sal xx