Friday, December 25, 2009

Anything But A Card

I am participating in this week's La-La Land Crafts challenge - Anything But A Card. Remember those treat bags I made for my daughter's teachers? I finished them last week and handed them out to them. The teachers loved them! It is VERY simple with a simple theme.

Below is my entry:



Jenn Balcer from Split Coast Stampers created a 2-5-7-10 box template that only needs one 8.5" x 11" piece of cardstock! Click here to see the tutorial.

Cardstock is from Bazzil. The snowflake stamp is from Amuse, stamped using Versa Color white ink. I used my Cricut machine with my Joys of the Season cartridge to make the red ornament and sentiment. The ribbon is from my stash.

Happy Holidays!

Hugs,


3 comments:

Elena said...

Now wonder why they liked it! It is so cute! Love how you stamped the snowflakes!
Thank you so much for playing with us at La-La Land Crafts!

Unknown said...

Super cute! I love it too! Thanks so much for playing along with us at La La Land Crafts!

Jane Izumi Matsumoto said...

These are terrific gifts, Alicia! Such pretty snowflake and LOVE that ornament you made with the Cricut cartridge! Thanks for joining us every week at La-La Land Crafts! xx Jane