Now on to this week’s La-La Land’s challenge!
This week's challenge is all about embellishments. Use three of your favorite embellishments in your entry.
I have sooo many embellishments in stock. From ribbon to brads, I pretty much take up half of my workspace storing those items. It was good to use some of my embellishments for the challenge. Below is my entry:

Meet Fairy La-La! I had so much fun coloring her! Here are the Copic colors I used:
BV00 and BV04 - wings
BV04, BV08 - hair
B12 - dress, shoes, Fairy La-La's eyes
E00, RV02 - face
Y17 and At You Spica gold - star on wand
I used some pop-up dots to stick her to the card.
The 5.5x5.5 card I made was using black cardstock from my stash, Bazzil Bling purple cardstock and some washi paper that I have a ton of. Purple brads are from my stash. The adhesive black ribbon is from Creative Imaginations. The pearls are from Hero Arts.
I LOOOOVE the window die cut my co-worker cut, using her Cricut machine. This window die-cut is from the Lyrical Letters cartridge. I didn't want to get the cartridge at first because I have so many font cartridges. But after my co-worker showed me the booklet with all the different shapes the cartridge also featured, I had to have it. :)
Thanks for stopping by!
Hugs,


6 comments:
Alicia, another great card!! Love how you colored Lala, she looks so happy on your card!!! Absolutely love the window die cut, I might just have to get that cartridge.. Haven't used my Cuttlebug in more then a year.. I think Michales have cartridges on sale this week.. hmmm..
Thank you so much for playing along at La-La's Weekly Wednesday Challenge again this week!!
Hugs!!
:) Irina
GOrgeous card!!! I love the colors that you have used and what a beautiful image!! I just love her!! Thanks so much for playing along in the challenge :)Kathy
Fabulous card Alicia.
Love your colouring on this cute La-La.
Thanks for joining LLWWC.
xoxo karin
Congrats on your top 3 last week! This is fab too - love that Fairy Lala and the papers are so pretty! Thanks for joining us at La-La's Weekly Wednesday Challenge!
Fabulous card, Alicia! I love how you colored Fairy Lala! Great color choice too! Well done! Thanks for playing along at La La Land Crafts!
Wonderful card, Alicia! The die cut window is so pretty! I like how you used the washi paper. You just made me think of a future challenge... "Use Your Stash!" :)
As always, thank you for joining in on the fun with La-La's Weekly Wednesday Challenge! Congrats on last week's challenge! xx Jane
Post a Comment